For parties of 10 or less, please use the following form below to find an available reservation.
Full Terms & Conditions
To maintain our classic Cuban cantinero aesthetic, we ask patrons to observe a dress code. Please dress-to-impress: do not wear athletic or sports attire, tennis shoes or flip-flops or baseball caps. Management reserves the right to refuse patrons that do not adhere to our dress code.
By reserving a table, you agree to the following policies:
- We hold reservations for 15 minutes, after which your reservation will be released and transferred to a priority standing on our waitlist.
- Please note, we are only able to seat once at least half of your party has arrived.
- We ask that any cancellation or modifications to your reservation be made no less than 24 hours prior to your reservation time.
- Walk-in parties of 7 or more can be accommodated but may be seated as separate parties
- Due to the lively atmosphere, after 11:00 pm we recommend our guests joining us be 21 years of age, however, all are welcome to dine.
- For international visitors, we require a government-issued Passport or Passport ID card if you intend to drink any alcoholic beverages.
- All questions please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Private/Special Event related inquiries please contact us at: email@example.com