For parties of 6 or less, please use the following form below to find an available reservation.
Full Terms & Conditions
To maintain our classic Cuban cantinero aesthetic, we ask patrons to observe a dress code. Please dress-to-impress: do not wear athletic or sports attire, tennis shoes or flip-flops or baseball caps. Management reserves the right to refuse patrons that do not adhere to our dress code.
By reserving a table, you agree to the following policies:
- We hold reservations for 15 minutes, after which your reservation will be released and transferred to a priority standing on our waitlist.
- Please note, we are only able to seat once at least half of your party has arrived.
- Parties over 10 must reserve 48 hours in advance
- We ask that any cancellation or modifications to your reservation be made no less than 24 hours prior to your reservation time. For no shows or late cancellations, you will be subject to a fee of $25 per person that will be applied to the credit card on file.
- Walk in parties of 7 or more can be accommodated but may be seated as separate parties
- Due to the lively atmosphere, after 11:00 pm we recommend our guests joining us be 21 years of age, however all are welcome to dine.
- For international visitors, we require a government-issued Passport or Passport ID card if you intend to drink any alcoholic beverages.
- All parties of 16 or more are considered a Private/Special Event
- All parties of 11 or more must be booked at least 48 hours in advance
- All questions please contact us at: email@example.com
- All Private/Special Event related inquiries please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org