For premium stage seating, use our immersive 3D portal to familiarize yourselves with the layout of our dining room and book from our selection of tables by the stage. Otherwise, if you are unable to find an availability by the stage or for all standard reservations, you can use the link below.
Please note, for parties of 10 or more, you must contact us directly.
Full Terms & Conditions
Seating in Cafe La Trova is in view of the stage where a live performance will be held. In order to keep offering first-rate entertainment with no cover charge, we ask that all guests making reservations eat dinner. We may also ask tables in the Stage Area to observe a 2-hour time limit for dinner. After dinner, you are welcome to join us at one of our two bars to continue your experience and enjoy the rest of the entertainment.
To maintain our classic Cuban cantinero aesthetic, we ask patrons to observe a dress code. Please dress-to-impress: do not wear athletic or sports attire, tennis shoes or flip-flops or baseball caps. Management reserves the right to refuse patrons that do not adhere to our dress code.
By reserving a table, you agree to the following policies:
- We hold reservations for 15 minutes, after which your reservation will be released and transferred to a priority standing on our waitlist.
- Please note, we are only able to seat once at least half of your party has arrived.
- We ask that any cancellation or modifications to your reservation be made no less than 24 hours prior to your reservation time.
- Walk-in parties of 7 or more can be accommodated but may be seated as separate parties
- Due to the lively atmosphere, after 11:00 pm we recommend our guests joining us be 21 years of age, however, all are welcome to dine.
- For international visitors, we require a government-issued Passport or Passport ID card if you intend to drink any alcoholic beverages.
- All questions please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Private/Special Event related inquiries please contact us at: email@example.com